18.5.11

sweet 19th♥517

at the first..this is my BIRTHDAY!!!



handmade cake from yiwei.♥the 1st bday cake this year

北海道千层蛋糕from that 2 lovely sapo..♥chuichui+junjun

another handmade cake from my sopo sis..♥hua

alexis from ♥yikqingbaobei,chanhengdailou,shiyeongasou.
omg !!!i miss CHEESE CAKE!!!urgh...

my bloody presents!!hope not just these!!hehe..come more and more and more!!!

VINCCI!!from 2 sopo again.hehe ♥chuijun

this box and bag.XD

CHOCO BABY!!♥ from sg wang japanese food fair.XD

wad a nice sweet gift ♥yikqingbaobei

that is MY NAME! ♥YUING

SHOES! COTTON ON


my lovely ♥daddymummy.

sapo ♥sis

♥younger bro

sweet ♥mummy
where is my 2sopo?♥junchui

♥chanhengdailou

♥shiyeongasou

♥yikqingbaobei

♥piggy

♥-,- =.=

BDAY LUNCH ♥barbqplaza

♥big eyes with SMALL eyes

♥sweet
start with me..sure END with my PHOTO!

♥makeawish!
hope all of them will come true.

p/s:where is my elder bro?i dunno.he so busy><
p/s:another celebrations from ♥SCOUT by tmr!and ♥DIP111.sweet.

7 条评论:

'WEi 说...

my cake sabgat yok xun ler ><
u copy me de [ -.- & =.=]

yUing 说...

yok xun..==where got..??hehe
cos that really look alike..XDD

'WEi 说...

i mean the words yok xun lar ><

yUing 说...

still ok wad..u so free huh??everyday update my blog few times..XDDD

chuiye3 说...

是北海道啦..不是富士山~~~~

'WEi 说...

haha.ytd boss sick liao mar
so can curi tulang lor

yUing 说...

chui,opps..XDDi will correct it..lol...

wei:u always online while work wad..==