31.12.11

31th ♥


hello everyone.
that is last day of the year.
is the last day to tell out your love in the year.
lets shout it out together and don't be shy.




okay.
from the photo above.
you can realize i smile like a little girl when she get a big present.
and yes.I m.
I get a BIG present from a magazine which is <少年>
I joined a contest to win SUNWAY LAGOON tickets 
and I won it.

there is 2 tickets
and i asked my best friend go with me before it expired.

We went there last Monday.
that is my only holiday before it expired

from the photo.
I smile like non-body business.
and Yes.I m freaking happy 
the photo was i took once I stepped into the lagoon.
like a small kid.
and my friend looks like my dad and mom who take care of a kid.:D

I were jumped here and there.
like a small kid.
and ask them accompany what I want to play.
and shouted like A BOSS.



Here's my DAD and MOM
please ignore my FOREHEAD!
I love this picture after edited.
even I my forehead still looks like the background of my blog.
even she EDITED!
CUTE right?please say YES.hehe


okay.
once again.please do IGNORE my hand and my EYEs.
I have no idea why my hand become like that.*still thinking.@@*
please focus on the BRIDGE and under that.
that is LAKE and LAGOON!
yes.I'm in the LAGOON! haha


look at the BRIDGE.
there is HOLE!
WTh.
its scary and I can't even walk without holding the rope.or her hand.
and walked slowly like a SNAIL.
yes.is SNAIL.and maybe SLOWER.lol



This picture better even the FOREHEAD still.ermmmmm hehe
can you see the END of the bridge?
damn SMALL is it??
damn FAR is it..??
I SCARED!

opps.there is no more pictures.
after the Fun part.
after we take bath.
we went  HAUNTED HOUSE.

the AMO said :
don't TOUCH the ghost,the ghost WON'T touch you.
BU YAO DONG GUI.
haha.it's cute right.and his pronunciation is CORRECT with the chinese words!

BUT
the GHOST almost TOUCHED me!
that's why I keep OI the ghost.
haha.
at the last.the ghost OI me back.sound funny right?
and it's FUN seriously man!

okay..there is the end of LAGOON.
we're TIRED and HUNGRY.
jom!
STEAMBOAT!or called it SHABU SHABU!
MOMO PARADISE
PORK!
there are refillable PORK to US.
YES.we ate at lease 20 plates of the PORK!
just THREE of us.
YES.you didn't see wrongly!
THREE of us!
hahahahahahahahahahhaha....

it's a nice day.
and unforgettable day with the lovely BABAMAMA.


没有评论: