17.4.10

starbucks..

long time didn't come starbucks d..
with my dear dear..><
and a spot light..XP
erm..finally..that spot light IS ME LA..
cos they r focus on their homework but i always bother my dear...
whaTEVER..i know my dear don't mind of this la..><

starbucks dark mocha..a nice drink d..><

at this time..dear's mum text him..
remind him bout what he promise...
i guess..his mum and dad no like me much..><
maybe that what i think too much.. but that what i feel..

but he always lied his parent bout when he is stay with me..
what i feel abit unable to do anything...
call he go back early??
don't accompany me everyday??
or what?

sometimes will feel sadly when he can't accompany me..
but i know that not his fault...
so dear...
i don't want your SORRY!!!not your fault ok??

p/s:ei...u promise will marry me d arh....don't leave me alone...><.

<3

没有评论: